ANXIETY AND MOOD DISORDERS
- Selective Mutism
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Tic Disorders/Tourettes Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- School Refusal
- Social Anxiety
DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR DISORDERS
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Externalizing behaviors in children
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Working Memory Deficits
- Executive Functioning Weaknesses
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Receptive/Expressive Language Delay
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Parent Support
- Family Therapy
- Thriving Minds Behavioral Health is proud to announce Dr. Aimee Kotrba has been selected as a Top Psychologist in Brighton, MI by the International Association of HealthCare Professionals (IAHCP) in 2015. She will be spotlighted in the renowned publication, The Leading Physicians of the World.
- We face challenges and stresses each day. These can, at times, become too much to handle alone. Thriving Minds Behavioral Health clinicians use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in conjunction with parent coaching and school interventions to help families reach their mental health goals. We have many years of experience working with individuals and families to identify strengths and weaknesses, develop an action plan, and empower families to make the changes necessary to lead a full, successful life. Psychological treatment is never easy, but it can make a world of difference in your or your child's future.
What Our Clients Say:
- The genuine and compassionate care we received from all individuals throughout the entire process, from scheduling the initial appointment through our patient care experience, was appreciated. We also greatly appreciated the extensive report regarding our daughter’s condition and recommended treatment and follow-up plans. Words cannot express how grateful we are; our experience at Thriving Minds has changed our lives.
- We appreciated the flexibility of appointments and willingness to help with questions.
- Super clinicians. Very helpful, efficient office staff.